Wired For Reading is an evidenced based linguistics program for reading, spelling, and vocabulary. Simplifying English spelling patterns without compromising them, Wired For Reading empowers students to fluidly break down words when reading and spelling. We will connect speech to sounds, sounds to letters, and letters to meaning. Teachers come away with a well-established speech-motor base to teach phonological awareness. They also discover memory-friendly and entertaining phonics stories to clarify letter/sound relationships across spelling patterns, and understand how word origin dictates spelling.
- $565 – Standard $690 after June 18th
- $95 – Alum
- WORD-WIRES FOUNDATION K-1 CURRICULUM: $195
- WORD-WIRES ONE CURRICULUM: $195
- WIRED FOR READING MOUTH MAT FOLDER: $10
- WIRED FOR READING MOUTH MAT FOLDER - FIVE PACK: $45
- WIRED FOR READING STUDENT MIRRORS: $1.50