Word-Wires Implementation Workshop, August 22-23, 2018, Bertschi School
To empower teachers to implement Word-Wires to meet the needs of their students, Jennie and Shannon will:
• provide an overview of the Word-Wires program
• answer implementation questions
• share tips to maximize integration of Word-Wires with other reading and writing programs
In an interactive, hands-on approach, participants will:
• observe and practice teaching individual lessons,
• engage in classroom opportunities for transfer and application
• explore and solve problems of practice.
The training is designed for:
• teachers, assistants, or other literacy instructors grades K-2.
• teachers who have taken the Wired For Reading Introductory course and/or are using at least one of the three Word-Wires curriculum sets.
• Participants will need to own and bring at least one of the three level of Word-Wires curriculum with them to the training. (Those who do not have a set may purchase one during registration.)
- WORD-WIRES FOUNDATION K-1 CURRICULUM: $225
- WORD-WIRES ONE CURRICULUM: $225
- WIRED FOR READING MOUTH MAT FOLDER: $12
- WIRED FOR READING MOUTH MAT FOLDER - FIVE PACK: $55
- WIRED FOR READING STUDENT MIRRORS: $1.50